A fully professional service from project conception to practical completion…
GCD prides itself on our strong reputation for excellent spatial planning, high quality finishes, and painstaking attention to every detail on each individual project as we recognise that two projects are never the same, planning and detail start with the very first steps of construction.
The services we can offer
Depending on our clients' requirements, we offer a full design, planning service and liaise with other parties to provide an integrated and comprehensive service minimising time and cost. All projects are managed by one of our experienced site foremen, who co-ordinates the whole build process to maximise outcome, minimise disruption and complete the job on time and budget. Below are details of specific services GCD can offer all clients...
Architectural and Structural Design Services
● Free Consultation ● Pre-Planning Advise ● Architectural Costs ● Architectural RIBA Stage Advice ● 3D Images ● Construction Drawings ● Bespoke Specialist Contractor Drawings ● Experienced in Piling, Underpinning and Extensive Basement Works ● Structural Fees and Consultation ● Swimming Pool Construction ● Lift Construction ● Bespoke Cantilevered Staircases ● Structural and Drainage Calculations ●
Full Budget and Quantity Surveying Service
● Cost Sum Analysis for Private Funding Scheme ● Budgets Analysis with Private Clients ● Consultancy Budgets ● Pre-Project Advice on Planning and Costs ● Project Cash Flow ● Variation Orders ● Bill of Quantities ● Contract Advice ● Value Engineering ● Cost Reporting & Final Account ●
Listed Buildings, Private Estates and Party Wall Matters
● Experience with Listed Buildings and English Heritage ● Liaison with Cluttons ● Good relationship with the Grosvenor Estate ● Worked with the Crown Estate ● Party Wall Matters ● Planning Condition Discharge with Local Authorities ●
● Specialist Wallpaper Contractor (Leather, Silk, Oak Veneer and Handmade Bamboo) ● Polish Plaster ● Hand Painted Glass ● Antique Mirror Designs ● Sprayed Glass ● Feature Walls ● Onyx Walls ● Bespoke Fireplaces ● Lighting Design Plans ● Bespoke Furniture ● In-Home Leisure Facilities ●
Mechanical and Electrical
● Contract Design Plumbing ● Contract Design Electrical ● Contract Design Air Conditioning ● Bespoke Lighting Designs ● M&E Services Liaison ● Lift Installation ● Swim-Jet Pools ● Lutron Specialists ● AV Specialists ●
"For 30 years I produced 8 books in a tiny room that I grandly called my study. But thanks to GCD, we extended our Grade 2 listed house to give me a fabulous new, and inspiring study and library. I live in this sunny new room, have produced two books there and cannot imagine why we didn’t do this extension sooner. The whole process has hugely improved my quality of life."
Anne Sebba, Author
"We employed GCD to undertake a large refurbishment to our home, which included a new basement. The work was undertaken with care and professionalism and the team brought exciting new ideas and finishes to the scheme. The project came in within budget and the after-project service was second to none. Overall our dealings with GCD were a pleasure from start to finish and we would not hesitate to recommend Paul and his team to anyone."
Caroline & Mark Silver, Richmond
"I have worked with GCD on a number of projects both in terms of private & investment properties going back over 15 years. They have an incredibly talented team who want to get the job done properly, efficiently & who are not fazed by challenges. If they have a motto it should be: 'there is always a way' - because they always find it, however challenging the request..."
Helen Campbell Interiors, London
"...They are incredibly supportive along the way given how stressful building projects can be & I’ve always been absolutely delighted with the end result. Once the job is done, they are very responsive in terms of follow-up support. I have recommended them widely to friends & have never been disappointed."
Helen Campbell Interiors, London
“GCD are a joy to work with. They are honest, transparent with costs, knowledgeable & have a 'nothing is impossible' can-do attitude which is, in my experience, so rare. Their workmanship is of the highest quality! I would have no hesitation in recommending them, & have done many times over the number of years that we have worked together on various projects, large & small.”
Louise Kerr, Richmond
"We used Green County Developments for two major projects in the ground-floor refurbishment of our Victorian terraced home. On both occasions, Paul Green and his team proved themselves as highly professional and considerate builders, skilled, helpful and resourceful, and at all times very pleasant people to work with. We would certainly use them again and would (and have) highly recommended them to others. This was absolutely a five-star service."
Mary & Stein Ringen, Richmond
"Green County undertook a refurbishment of our Victorian home in 2018/2019 and did an incredible job. Not only did they complete the job on time and in budget but they exceeded my (high) expectations. The team’s attention to detail, work ethic, problem-solving and customer care are second to none. I would (and do) recommend their work unreservedly!"
Kirsty Raper, Richmond